- You grind your coffee beans in your mouth.
- You lick your coffeepot clean.
- You can type sixty words a minute with your feet.
- You don't sweat, you percolate.
- You've built a miniature city out of plastic stirrers.
- You go to sleep just so you can wake up and smell the coffee.
- You don't even wait for the water to boil anymore.
- You soak your dentures in coffee overnight.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Here's a few of my favorite:
Monday, August 4, 2008
Admit it, there are some days when your morning coffee is more important than your oral hygiene. But what can you do to get rid of coffee breath?
That's Fit featured an article with some great tips for freshening up after a cup of java.
Here's the deal:
1. If possible, brush your teeth and tongue to eliminate more odor-causing bacteria.
2. For a short term fix, a breath mint will work.
3. If there are no other alternatives, swish clean water in your mouth to rinse.